V8.03

I do a search on today's date, and none of my contacts except 1 are coming
up in the result.  NOTE: this happens when I am doing a filter search in the
QSO window, and typing 10/30/2011.  I show 30 contacts from today in the
logbook, but none when I do a search.  I know the QSO is in there because I
see an indication of it in the DXCC window, showing that it is an
unconfirmed QSO.

Then I do a search in the QSO window on a specific callsign, like ZK2X or
AH0BT from today, no result.

Then I do a search on the QSO field, where I have entries like "new DX" and
still nothing from today's contacts.

If I don't use the filter search in the QSO window and instead use
FILTER->SELECTION and specify today's date, all the QSO's from today show up
just fine.

Is there something that changed with the filter options in the QSO window?

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com