I have tried most everything I can think of to solve this, maybe someone can
help me.

I am interested in seeing only NEW or Unconfirmed Band spots in my Packet
Screen window.

Somehow I have not figured out how to do this.  I keep getting new Band Mode
Spots in with my "needed to confirm" Band spots for the Challenge.  These
clutter my screen as I am mostly CW and there are a lot of SSB (Mode)Spots
coming through, event though I have confirmed the country on CW on that band.
If it is a new Band country I need to work or confirm, I don't mind the
Spot(Mode) as if I work it I get Challenge credit.

How and can I accomplish this?

Thanks for any insight.  73
Val
N4RJ