From: ALAN ZACK
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 11:01 AM
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN Backup

I currently backup my DXL file to an external hard drive. But I would like
to start doing backups to an offsite online site. I currently back up my
Quicken files to the Quicken online backup site but it only holds 1 GB and
costs $49.95 a year to use. I would like to find another online backup site
that will allow me more storage for my DX4WIN DXL file backup, Quicken B/U,
some of my word docs and photos. I have looked into Windows Cloud and
SyncToy but can't determine the size or cost. Best Buy sells 30 GB storage
for $49.99 a year on their SugarSync site.

I am curious to what online backup sites others may be using and can
recommend.

TIA & 73,

Alan, K7ACZ