From: Mark Lunday [mailto:wd4...@triad.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 12:23 AM
To: 'Jim Reisert AD1C'; 'Chaz Cone'
Cc: 'DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net'
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] Intgegrating VE7CC CC User with DX4WIN

Anyone having success with this?  I am using 8.03 with VE7CC.  I have VE7CC
program working fine, running when I start DX4WIN.

But under DX4WIN, upon selecting internet address and choosing LOCAL>CC
User,localhost:7300, I am not prompted for any user credentials.  In fact,
nothing happens at all.

I am able to connect directly to VE7CC-1 from the DX4WIN program (but this
keeps timing out, so I want to use the VE7CC program directly with DX4WIN).

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com