Yesteday, I upload 57000 QSO's to Clublog and received back a report
that included several hundred QSO's deemed invalid, wrong counter (e.g.
N. Cook instead of S. Cook or vice versa, ST0R listed as Sudan). It took
all evening to correct them. Today I again uploaded the 57000 QSO's,
expecting to get back at most a short list of errors. Instead, every
prior error was still there!

I checked my databases and reports and found that my DXCC database is
apparently not up to date, despite the assurances of dxupd.exe ver. 4.6
that I have the latest files. My DXCC summary says there are 340 current
counters--ST0 is not there--explaining the non-presence of Southern
Sudan. This is in addition to my IOTA islands window being unpopulated.
This all was fine a few days ago.

Anyone have a clue as to what is happening here and how to fix it?

Garry, NI6T