In a moment of weakness some time ago, I decided to investigate Clublog,
and uploaded some 57000 QSO's. I received back a report detailing errors
in hundreds of them. I dutifully plodded through the list, checking
against QSL's in the box. The errors ranged from wrong QTH (e,g,
North/South Cook, Ogasawara vs. Minami Torishima) to "invalid: QSO's.

I tried to get DX4WIN to invalidate the "invalid" QSO's by using
QSO/Mark invalid for awards, which put an "I" in Mixed/Band/Mode for 9
different awards. That is apparently insufficient, as these QSO's keep
coming up in the Clublog report. The index has no entries for "Invalid
QSO" so I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

How does one declare a QSO to be invalid?

Garry, NI6T