I had Version 8.04 which was working great.  In December I uploaded ADIF
file to LOTW. After upload I installed new computer hard drive.  When trying
to open program from desktop link it said could not find file.  I downloaded
V 8.05 and it will open however in the demo mode.  I saved existing V8.04
saved files to new V8.05 files and the log is there however I can not find
the existing key it is asking for.

If I merge the new file with the old one will I get duplicate QSO's ?

Where should the key be located?

How do I get a new key?

Thanks for any assistance.  Hate to think I might loose over 60 years of
QSO's.

Roger, W7VV