Rick,

I remember the messages going back and forth about your enhancements to TQSL.
Sorry to hear that the refinements didn't make it.

I assumed incorrectly that the logging program, DX4WIN in this case, supplied
the state, zone, etc.

Right off the bat Jim, AD1C jogged my memory that TQSL is the party to blame:)

I have been using my logging program for so long that I am on auto-pilot with
it in most instances.

I had to actually open TQSL and do a search on 'state' to re-aquaint myself
with it :)

I have re-Emailed my 17 QSO partners with the process to update TQSL.

And, as in receiving QSLcards, I have only received 7 replies:(

Finally, I havent run into anyone using DXKeeper that result in the errors I
have been getting.
But, then again I don't know how many of my QSO partners are using what for
logging...

73, Rick -N8XI