Hi,
Installed DX4WIN 8.05 to my new Windows 7/32 bit Home and since have problem of
controlling SteppIR and radio (all was OK on my old Win2000 PC):

SteppIR controller in General Freq. mode, controlled via FTDI USB/RS232 cable
on COM7

As soon as I start DX4WIN and select a spot, SteppIR controller switches to
correct frequency. But from this moment on, I can't control it any more. It
will not swittch to any other spot frequency nor react to my FT1000MP band
select buttons as it did before in Win2000.

Ocassionaly, I have a similar problem with the Radio control : I get a message:
"Cannot open com 4 for keying, device already in use", then " radio interface
was disabled" (radio is controlled with microHAM keyer and USB device routerIs
this a known behaviour on Win7 or what may be the reason??? 8.0.7. I have to
close and restart DX4WIN to get it working again.

Is this a known behaviour in Win7 or what could be causing this???

Please help!