Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 8:58 PM
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] IOTA Database

I don't participate in the IOTA program, but I try to keep my log current
with IOTA entries in case I am ever so inclined.

I was logging a recent BURO QSL that specified AS117 and noted what appeared
to be corrupt IOTA Island names.  I counted roughly 150 names with many
duplications.  Do I have a corrupt IOTA file or is there a more widespread
problem with AS117?

Name of sender removed to protect the presumed innocent