It's been three weeks since a DX4Win reflector thread discussed the CI-V
collision issues faced by PW1 owners. I'm  preparing an update to the
"Riding the CI-V Bus" articles on this topic, adding information about
solutions available from Dave AA6YQ (DXLabs), Joe W4TV (microHAM), and now
Jim K9JM (CI-V Router).

To be thorough in my report, I need information from owners of microHAM
devices,  who use the newer generation of Icom radios (7410, 7600, 7700,
7800, 9100), running the latest (November 2010) Icom microcode, with the
current version of DX4Win (v8.x). No, this is NOT a Consumer reports "How do
you like the product" question, but a need to understand how microHAM
products react in a very specific configuration.

If you meet that criteria and wouldn't mind answering a few detailed
questions - and maybe performing a few non-lethal tests - please contact me
off list at k...@charter.net

Thanks in advance,

-larry (K8UT)