I've decided to try FSK (no AFSK) with microHAM keyer and have configured
router, DX4WIN and associated MMTTY for FSK as indicated in Router
documentation. RX is ok, on TX FSK COM5 port well indicates 45.5N1.5 and my
FT1000MP goes to transmitt in RTTY LSB mode, I can change output power and
MMTTY display shows normal RTTY display at TX, but nobody answers my calls on
their frequency ! I have no test bench nor another RX at hand to check what
might be happening. Has anybody an idea what's going on???
73, Radi F6GNZ