I keep these infos also. As Jim said you should use notes for this QSO
field. This field is really useful for any info specific to this qso only
and not to this call. If you have organized your records you could easily
track them. For example for evry oqrs request you should write OQRS 5$. So
if you want to search all unanswered oqrs requests you can search them with
f8 and writing oqrs into notes for this qso filed and cnfm flag N. What's
better from this?
73 Kostas sv1dpi