From: R.T.Liddy <k...@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Ignoring Screen spots from spotter
To: "N9AWJerry" <n...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 9:36 PM

Jerry,

The Node I use has VERY flexible filters. I have had the "certain" spotter's
un-hearable spots completely eliminated. The Node allows me to filter
by Continent, Spotter, Country, etc., etc., etc.

AND, the Node has Skimmers which can be turned on/off at will and set
to only spot by numerous criteria.  It's pretty new and absolutely great!!

Everyone should give it a try!!  It's  KQ8M.NO-IP.ORG

It's run by Tim KQ8M who is a long-time DX-er and Contester and he
bends over backwards to accomodate the Users' needs.

Tim will help you set up a Filter customized for you.  Once you have
it, you can possibly use it on your regular Cluster.

73/GL,    Bob K8BL