What are you using for a data rate between DX4WIN and DDUtil? I had to slow
mine down to 9600 or so.

Eric (W1EL)

From: -jb <mot...@verizon.net>
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 9:58 AM
Subject: [Dx4win] Radio Time out Issues

Gentlemen, I am running a Flex5000A , DDUTIL Program by K5FR and DX4WIN
v8.05.
The problem is the radio and DX4WIN keep loosing connection. DX4WIN freezes
up right
in the heat of a CW or Phone DX Contest (GRRRRRR) the finally un freezes. I
then can go to
the main tab RADIO and click "Start Radio" and all is well for a while.
DX4WIN is set for polling at 5000 with max try set at 6. DDUTIL polling is
set for 500.
I am running a quad core computer with WIN7 64 bit with 8 gig of ram.
HRD and other logging programs operate flawlessly.
Any suggestions or conversations appreciated.
73
Jon NQ4A