From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Alan Maslin
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2012 03:23
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Splitting a file

Hi...I have been using DX4WIN for quite a while. While using it I had a
change of my call sign but I just continued to add QSO's to the same data
file. (I know..I shouldn't have done it that way).
Now I'd like to upload to LoTW using both my old call sign and my new one.
Is there a way for me to split the data file so I can upload the QSO's from
my 2 call signs separately? Can I edit an ADIF file and do it that way?
Sorry is this
seems like an elementary question but I'm not sure how to handle this.
Thanks,   Al, N3EA