Van: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
Namens Paul Ferguson
Verzonden: vrijdag 1 juni 2012 21:52
Aan: Paul van der Eijk
CC: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Dx4win] Does CW Announce work in Windows 7?

Paul,

I am not sure the port driver was installed correctly. When I run
LPTDriver.exe, it suggests installing into the C:\dx4w803\drivers directory.

This seems incorrect. I have a demo version of Dx4win ver 8.05 installed in
C:\dx4w805. What directory path should be used to to install the port
driver?

On my Win 7 computer, I do not have a physical LPT port. I assume one is not
required if I only want to hear CW announce (not to send CW.)

73,
Paul
K5ESW