Thanks John for the reply.

I guess I will have to dig deeper into my setup to see why I am having a
problem. I'm going to setup another computer with a fresh copy of Win7
and see how that goes with DX4W and uRouter. I am using Win7 x64 but
there may be an issue with something left in my system from before.
Strange that 7.7.1 works fine and has worked fine all along.

Thanks again for the information.

73

Wayne  WA1PMA