Check the top of the logbook window what does it say it is sorted by.  I'm
guessing some how it has been changed to something other than date.

73 John ZL1BYZ

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Carol Richards
Sent: Sunday, 8 July 2012 07:02
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Strange Happening

I have been using DX4WIN for many. many years without any problems. The
other day, something strange started happening. I keep my logbook up as I am
operating. When I log a new station, it appears at the end of my
file...quite normal. Then for some unknown reason, the cursor moves from the
last entry to somewhere in the middle of my log. The new qso is still at the
bottom, but the logbook screen has to constantly be readjusted to see
anything. What happened and how can I correct it? I haven't done anything
new?

Carol