Hey guys,
Why would you use LOTW if all you need is a printout of calls and no
cards unless CQ wants to see a card? I would think there is some more
ironing out to do here for anyone to use LOTW for this.I don't think you
even need eQSL for WPX.

I only have 64 mixed on LOTW so far when DX4W reports 1100+.

Per the CQ Awards Rules:

> F. Cards need not be sent, but they must be in the possession of the
> applicant. Any and all cards may be requested by the WPX Award
> Manager or by the CQ Awards Committee.

73

Wayne  WA1PMA