I am beginning to use the DX4WIN QSO window for more than just entering QSO
info as I have done for many years.

Am trying to make better use of the info available in the bottom row of QSO
window. Specifically, the fields indicating awards (DXCC, WAZ, etc).

Mine are all blank.

How do those get populated, and caused to appear with info in the QSO
window?

I presume info that is compiled in the DX4WIN data base should automatically
appear (such as identifying that a particular entity has been worked, and
has been recorded as worked on LOTW).

Also, what is the meaning of the fields "worked cutoff" and "mailed cutoff"
in the preferences window?

I am using Version 8.05

I am sure these questions have been asked before, but I can not find any
tutorial info anywhere. My apology to those who find this a dumb question.

73 de NN3V

Charlie

Don't Always Believe What You Think