I made about 130 JT65 contacts this past week with JT65-HF and HRD DM780.

TQSL is mapped for JT65 = DATA.

Looking at my online Logbook Activity Record I see "QSO record QSLs a contact"

Downloading the LoTW Report file I get the mode in this file as DATA.

Using DX4WIN 8.05

On using the LoTW Import from LoTW I do not get any matches for the contacts.

Looking at LoTW WSOs not found the chart shows the modes as CW while the
logging shows DATA as logged and submitted. The potential matches is flagged as
JT65.

What did I miss?

David  VA3MJR