On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Ed Kuebert <e...@kuebert.net> wrote:

> After a recent dx4win data file update using the dx4win update tool, I
> noticed that upon export the log as an ADIF file that the  AD1C DX Marathon
> tool no longer recognizes the PJ countries

It should if your DX4WIN country file is up-to-date, as well as adif.pmp

> and ZK2C as countries (it recognizes them as zones - verified by  creating a
> new log file with only PJ2T in it). It also fails to recognize Z81D as South
> Sudan.

The program doesn't know anything about prefixes, only ADIF country
codes.  Based on your symptoms, your adif.pmp is out-of-date.  The
country prefix in ADIF.PMP must match the primary prefix in DX4WIN.
Country file releases always do.

You should be using the DX4WIN Data Updater to update your data files,
it updates both these and many more.  If you're doing it by hand, then
shame on you.  :-)

> It also notes that it can't determine the prefix for CE0Y/NL8F and VP2V/W9DR
> even though the prefix is correct in the log.

Those are just warnings, ignore them.  They are from another piece of
code I need to find calls like IT9, etc.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us