From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of John Silva N3AM
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 6:04 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Radio Timeout

I run a K3 with Win7, and only get a radio timeout after pressing the "REV"
button for about 15 seconds.  I do not get a radio timeout if I use the
"A/B" button to hear the split frequency.  I'm pretty sure this was the same
when I ran Win XP with the K3 and, before that, with the TS-850.

73,
John, N3AM