On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Radivoj Kar, F6GNZ <f6...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On mt Win7/32bit laptop I had several times following error:
> After stopping radio and switching it off, clicked Exit to close DX4WIN. But
> instead of exiting, only the log window closed, all others remained. Clicking
> on Fil-Exit or ant other command on DX4WIN command line, results in Error
> message: "An exception occured. Cannot focus a disabled or invisible
> window"...All other windows remain active, even the cluster continue working
> and I can send commands and receive messages, but the main command line is
> like dead!!! Task manager shows program as running, and says it is waiting a
> command from me. Have to close it by "force", HI!

Hi Radi,

I have never heard of this before.  Is it still happening?

Try going to your Preferences | Screen and check/uncheck the "Leave
all windows in original position" box.  So if it's checked, uncheck
it, then exit DX4WIN and re-start.  If it's unchecked, check it, then
exit DX4WIN and re-start.

Do this twice (so it's back to the original setting).  Let us know if
it is still happening.

Try

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us