To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] CQ ZONES

On 28.12.2012 12:25, Ed Hughes wrote:
2nd correction, think info is correct now

I have worked station UA0KZ on both 17 & 30 meters. DX4Win sez
CQZone 19. When I look at the DX4Win Window called "zone",
it shows a "W" for both 17 & 30 meters, as it should.

When I go to "reports waz" and ask for a listing, the report has a "W"
on 30m for zone 19 (as it should), but zone 19 for 17 meters is blank.

I have a simular situation with station RW9HZZ zone 18. Worked
on 12 meters. When I look at the DX4Win Window called "zone",
it shows a "W" on 12m for zone 18.

When I go to "reports waz" and ask for a listing, zone 18 for 12m is
blank.

Both UA0KZ and RW9HZZ sound like old callsigns (I have them in my logs in the 80's) that are not active anymore. If you worked them only before 01/01/1991 then they will not show up in the WAZ report because only QSO's after that date are valid for 30/17/12 m bands for WAZ. The starting dates are set up that way in the Awards configuration to match the WAZ award criteria.

73,

Zoran WA7AA