When you go to print (QLSs>print qsl labels then in the print qsls window, then print) then setup) finally you are in Report Setup window. Then if you go setup you can choose (among other things) Printer's paper. When you make experiments with a sheet, printer knows you have a sheet. If you want to have the same results with avery labels, go there and tell printer that you have a sheet agn even you really have labels. The other way is to make your experiments with labels.
See my notes abt printing here
http://users.otenet.gr/~sv1dpi1/en/dx4win/printqsos.html

73 Kostas sv1dpi

Στις 7/1/2013 06:12, ο/η Kelly Johnson έγραψε:
I am using Avery 8162 labels.  When I try to print labels from DX4WIN,
the alignment (from top of page) is off.  If I print to a blank sheet
of paper, the alignment (from the top of the page) is correct, but it
is off when I try to print on actual Avery labels.  Any idea why?  Is
there any possibility that the printer is adjusting the alignment
based on arrows or alignment markers on the Avery labels?  This is
driving me mad.  I have not had this problem in the past, esp. when I
was using another program (BV7?) to print my QSLs.

Kostas Stamatis, SV1DPI