First of all you must export 2 adif files: 1 for every callsign.
It is still better to have separate groups for every call, for example group1 for the first one and group2 for your current call. But this is another story. You must do a F8 (search) and put a date in date field (to select between two dates you must have under file>preferences>QSO>qso date=range). So you can have the asked qsos selected. It is supposed that you need to export only the qsos have not uploaded. These are the qsos without a date in Upload date box beside the LotW box. If you want to upload the selected qsos either they have or not sent again, you must go to LotW, clear upload date and after that set upload flag. After that Export to Lotw under LotW... That's it. You have the asked adif file and now you must convert it to lotw file with TQSL. The above procedure must repeat for the other call also and you will sign every adif file with a different TQSL call

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 3/2/2013 22:08, ο/η Alan Maslin έγραψε:
Hi....I'm trying to create an .adif file so I can upload my log to LoTW.  When
I try to
do that the only QSO's that end up in the .adif file are the ones dated in the
year 2000
and later. All of my earlier QSO's are not there.  I've tried "cancel filter"
but that doesn't
seem to work, either.  I've had 2 call signs with my new one being issued in
June 1999.
I'm not sure how to create the .adif file with all of my QSO's in it. My plan
is to edit the
file after it's created so I can then upload 2 separate files to LoTW with my 2
different
call signs.    Any help would sure be appreciated.
Thanks & 73, Al, N3EA