I don't know what happened.  I have three different groups.  Group Zero is All
QSOs.  The begin/end dates are OK.  Group One is all QSOs since 11/29/2009, aka
Arizona QSOs.  For reasons unknown, the end date of Group One is now 01/01/2013
and I don't seem to be able to change it.  I want to make it 01/01/2099 but I
can't seem to get the end date to save.  The third group is a subset of Group
One is 2012 ARRL DX Phone.  Its dates are OK.

I know it's probably a simple step but what to do to set the end date of
Arizona QSOs, please?

73 from the desert and thanks,

Fred/NA2U
"Wretched excess is just barely enough."