Hi Folks,

I have a preliminary design for the Restore window.  This is a way to
recover a data file that was replaced by an update (in case you are
having problems with an update).  Here is a screen shot of the Restore
window:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/restore.jpg

If there is no corresponding file in the BACKUP directory, then the
date will be blank, and the check-box to restore the file is disabled.

So in that screenshot, IOTA and DX Cluster nodes are selected to be
restored.  There is no backup of the calender, nor of the keep-alive
DX cluster nodes w/ Keep-Alive (*)

Now I have to get the original code working with this new design!

I plan to restore the backup functionality of your DX4WIN log (one
file only), and add this to the restore menu as well.

- Jim

(*) There won't be separate operations for the TCP and KCP files.
Because there is only one file (DX4WIN.TCP), there can be only one
type restored (the last type you downloaded.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us