Hi Paul,
Yes I know this and have had set both to 20 minutes, but it will still be
better to see in the BandMap the spot initiator and time (if less than what was
set in preferences). If it is too much work for time info, at least the spot
initiators callsign would be highly appreciated in the BandMap (with right
click to avoid too much info display in this window). The issue is that the
main spot window reflects spots of all bands and is filled in very fast so that
individual band spots disappear (go above and must be searched for to see the
initiator). Seeing several spots for example in 50 MHz window and knowing where
they have been heard, gives immediately the idea what paths are opened..

73, Radi