From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Ron Stone
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 07:35
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Reading radio frequency issue

For some odd reason, DX4Win is not reading my radio frequency. I had no
issues with this before. Now when switching bands, the band stays fixed in
Dx4Win and frequency window is locked on a particular frequency. I did not
have this issue previously...worked perfectly. Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks

Ron Stone