Greetings -

I'm using DX4WIN 8.05 and I'm having what I think are some issues with the
Worked Cutoff preference.

The cutoff was originally set at the default setting of 730 which I believe
is the number of days that DX4WIN will consider a QSO that isn't confirmed
as having been worked.  (About 2 years.)

When I do a Reports:DXCC:Listing (or a Reports:DXCC:Listing Worked) and
look at the matrix, I find that I have entries, that when I double click on
the W symbol, pulls up QSO's from 1998 and 2007 which is way before the
cutoff.

I tried changing the Worked and Mailed cutoffs to 500 with no change in the
very old QSO's being shown as worked in the report.  Since these country
band pairs are flagged as worked, I'm probably missing opportunities to
work them when the DX Spots filter considers these country / band
combinations a low priority since I "worked" the country / band pair.

Any idea how to "fix" this problem, short of flagging the QSO's as
invalid?  Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks and 73.

Jim Johns  KA0IQT