See the example configuration for DX4Win and MK II in Router (Help
| Download Documents) or on-line www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html
in the microKEYER II area.

In all probability you are setting DTR = High in the radio set-up
and telling Router to use the same port for CW and Radio.  Follow
the WinKey settings in the example.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America, LLC.
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com

       supp...@microham.com

This message, including any attachments, may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information for the sole use of the specific individual(s) to whom it is addressed. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete it.