From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On
Behalf Of Bud Governale
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:23 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Deleting all eQSL Confirmations.

When I downloaded and imported this morning’s eQSL file, every last one of my
logbook Q’s had a confirmed checkmark for all 42,000+  QSL’s dating back to
1962.

Obviously an error in the downloaded file.

How do I painlessly remove all eQSL checkmark confirmations so that I can try
it again with a fresh eQSL download?

Will a new eQSL imported file write over the old logfile data and will it
update by removing and adding check mark eQSL confirmations per the new
imported eQSL file?

73,

Bud W3LL
w...@arrl.net