I would like to add me on the list of the users want to add ocx in dx4win. Please Paul reply... And remember that we are waiting a new release for a lot of time. Let us know what are you going to do...

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 10/10/2013 21:54, ο/η Dave Perry, N4QS έγραψε:
Paul,

Per Joe's comments below, would you be willing to consider adding the *.ocx
interface for the benefit of your many loyal users?  There hasn't been a new
version released in several years.

73,

Dave, N4qs

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Subich, W4TV [mailto:li...@subich.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:45 PM
To: n...@comcast.net
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Using 2Tone inside DX4WIN

How big of a deal would it be for Paul to support the XMMT.ocx
interface?
I have no idea what is involved in a change to the RTTY interface code in
DX4Win.  The interface is publicly documented in the MMTTY "Programmers
Info" and can be used freely.  Developers of DXLab Suite, Logger32, N1MM
Logger and WriteLog have all either replaced the traditional *.exe interface
or supplemented it with the added *.ocx interface for MMTTY and/or 2-Tone in
the last year.

One benefit of including (or switching to) the *.ocx interface would be the
ability to replace the old PSKcore PSK31 support with MMVARI which would
instantly provide BPSK63/125 and MFSK as well as multi- channel PSK/MFSK
receive capability.

73,

     ... Joe, W4TV