My notes about printing is here
http://www.qsl.net/sv1dpi/en/dx4win/printqsos.html
The last picture shows how to measure any possible label. Try change Horz pitch and the spacing top. Play a little with the settings. Try printing in common papers and compare it with the label sheet. You will find it...

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 16/10/2013 06:38, ο/η Eric Rosenberg έγραψε:
I use Avery 5630 (clear) and 5160 (white) labels with my HP LJ1100A
printer.

I have lots of trouble with label crfep. The center column of labels is
often over the left edge and the top line is too high.

Someone on the reflector (Kostas, Jim?) recommended custom settings for
these labels.  Can the author re-post that email or point me to the source
of the data?

Thanks @& 73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC