I'm going to keep trying this until I get it working.  I recently had a hard
drive failure.  I reinstalled DX4WIN and reconfigured it.  I found this morning
that I was successful in getting PSK31 to work.  Before the disk bit the dust I
couldn't get PSK31 or RTTY to work.  One down and one to go.

Using Pro III, Microham USB III interface, have CW on Com5, CW keying on DTR,
PTT on RTS, RTTY Comport on Com5.  Trying to use FSK (have extfsk
installed/working).  Trying to use MMTTY in DX4WIN.  In DX4WIN, the MMTTY
executable:  c:\HAM\mmtty\mmtty.exe
I saw a note on AD1C's website that indicated that CW and RTTY have to be on
different com ports.  But when I try to put RTTY on com 6 I get nothing.  With
both on com 5 the transmitter keys (and sticks on keying) but I don't appear to
be getting any output.

I would really like to get this working.  RTTY appears to be working OK in N1MM
program so MMTTY must be set up correctly.  What might I be missing.

73 and thanks!

Fred/NA2U
"Wretched excess is just barely enough."