To: "DX4WIN" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] IC7410 agn

I have my IC-7410 working with a USB cable only between radio and PC.  No
CI-V cable.  I click on a spot and rig changes to that freq.  If I tune
around and stop on a freq, eventually DX4Win displays the frequency.   My
setup parameters are:

Type - ICOM 756
Address - 80
Baud Rate - 1200
Com Port - 5    (I assume yours may be different)
Poll rate (ms) - 5000
Max tries 6
DTR high is checked
RTS high is not checked

Transverter offset 0 - I do not use a transverter
Band - None

I also have it working with N1MM logger.  I have not tried rx or tx audio to
the radio, though I believe the rig supports audio over USB cable.

Bob
-----Original Message----- From: Rick Murphy