Well said, Lou.

I am another early adopter of DX4WIN, from back in the early days of Windows (3.1?) I started with DXLOG (for DOS) and after a number of empty promises of a Win version from its developer (who lived 5 miles from me at the time), I switched to DX4WIN.

There are things DX4WIN could do better and more efficiently. The only reason I'm still with it is I don't actively chase awards or (paper) QSLs any more. If I did, I would have jumped ship a number of years ago. And if it weren't for AD1C's generous support, I don't believe there would be many users left today.

Barry W2UP