Lorenzo,

I never used DXFUN and do not know how to do it. But
even if I new, I thaink it's spome issue they know. The site might be on
 a maintenance or they disconnect their cluster receiving node so are
sending all thge time old stored spots (you cal see the time expitred
from the spots and check when they have been logged since you try to
connect. My regullar cluster F5MZN disconnected their spot function
during the French contest to avoid people using spots during contest,,..
So, either wait these are re-established on DXFUN, or chose another cluster
close to your area.
73, Radi F6GNZ

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:09 AM, IK1MDF Lorenzo Tabaracci