Hello, several days before I have sent an email with problems to control
FT5000 from a 8 COM EdgePort unit, I have  changed to a different PC-COM
unit and was working so I thaut the problem was the USB EdgePort.

No the problem was the old COM cable that did not have RTS connection as was
in use by a FT1000MP before, I was using the RTS and DTR for PTT and Key.

Now I am using a new cable with full RS-232 cabling and I am again with the
USB-EdgePort with no problems at all (RTS High), I wanted to clear this
because the old USB-EdgePorts are excellent for any Radio Control, Rotor
etc. Easy to find second hand in EBay.

73, Jaime, EA6NB.