Please reply to the reflector and copy Bob.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bob Carter <k5e...@cox.net>
Date: Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Exception occured  (again)
To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>

Mr Reisert, I sent you and email last week concerning a Packet
exception.  Your answer was that Windows Firewall was probably
blocking access to Internet.  Looking for the problem has caused
another problem.  I now get "an exception occured".  Cannot create
file. C:\ dx4win 805\save\dx4win.tcp. Access denied. Can't save
preferences.

Am running XP.  I also had McAfee running through Cox.  They were
having problems which may have caused my earlier problem.  Am changing
to Windows 7 and think I can use it until I end using a computor.  Now
age 85.

Thanks for your help.

Bob Carter,  k5eyt