Hi all,

This was posted about 6 months ago.

Is there a utility that will compare the DX4WIN DXCC award status with
the information in the mentioned DXCC QSL file?

Is there any interest in such a utility?

I'm willing to take a stab at it but don't want to expend the time if no
one cares about the feature!

I have already written a program that reads the DXCC QSLs.ADI file and
creates a .CSV file with (I think) the same information but in a easier
to read (at least to me) format.  For instance, it has separate columns
for each entry in the APP_LoTW_CREDIT_GRANTED field.
If you are interested, I can send you a partial .CSV file so you can see
if format/layout is useful to you or not.

Without thinking on it too much yet, I'm thinking the program would have
a "audit" mode where it would tell you about differences between your
log (the .DXQ file created via DX4WIN's Export feature) and the DXCC QSL
file.  It would also indicate what it could change in the DX4WIN log
file based upon information in the DXCC QSL file.  Once you see what it
"could" do via the audit, you could then run the program again in
"update" mode to have it update the log file for real.

73,
Lee  N7NU

>>> <marc...@alternex.com.br> 11/07/13 9:45 AM >>>

Hello

I´ve just noticed today that there is a new menu option on the LOTW
account status page

It reads "DXCC QSL Download"

Also at the bottom of the righ hand box there is a new bullet:

    * For an ADIF download with the details of all QSLs in your DXCC
record use DXCC QSL DOWNLOAD

[https://lotw.arrl.org/lotwuser/logbook/qslcards.php?ac_acct=1].

The link leads to the same Menu Option that is actually a ADIF
download.Has anyone investigated this yet?
Is there a tool to compare and selectively fix eventual mismatches?
I have been searching for a tool that helps me determine exactly which
QSO was credited for each band / mode DXCC credit.

Maybe this is the way.

Thank you
Marcelo,
PY1KN