On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 3:57 AM, Dimitry Borzenko 4Z5CP wrote:

> Option "Check other QSOs" for custom awards values doesn't works, I do not
> have previous 8 version , but I think  in version 7.xx  was works,
> after running this option I was got QSO's with some values.

Please tell me exactly what keystrokes you used to do this?  I am not
familiar with this feature.

> Also I do not understand why Award value by default sorted by "Name" and
> this default can not be changed.

The award values are sorted by reference number first.  To change the
sort to reference name, use F2.  There is no way to change the
default, sorry.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us