Hi Art,

Thanks for the tip but still no luck.  The links on the DX4WIN Updater page
don't seem to get me where I need to go.  For example, clicking on the
following link:

"Version 6.09 the Updater Program was released on 6 April 2014. Go to the
Version History to download the installation program."

takes me to the Compare DX4WIN DXCC Credit Status with LOTW page instead of the
Updater page.

Clicking on this next link:

        * If you have not installed the Updater program, click on this link to
download a ZIP file containing the Updater Program and configuration files, and
follow the installation instructionsbelow.
takes me to the following file: dx4wupd_v.6.07_20130729.zip but when unzipped,
it only contains a setup application and no other files.

dx4wupd is installed in the dx4w805 directory.

Anyway, not to worry.  I'm fine as long as DX4WIN keeps logging correctly.

Thanks again!

73, Tom, W4NBS

 running Win 7, Home Premium, SP 1; 64 bit, DX4WIN V8.05.