Just retired my old Icom 781 (after 23 years) and bought an Icom 7800 Firmware 3.01. I upgraded my DX4win from 8.04 to 8.05. I am have some issues with some items not working correctly.

Paul directed me to set it to the Icom 7600 setting. It seems to be working better then on the 7800 selections.

I am having to double click the DX spot 2 times to get it to switch the main vfo, but most of the time the mode (cw,usb, etc) will not switch then other times it will. (Polling set from 5 to 500).

The second issue I am seeing is the split may work after double clicking the dx spot 3 to 4 times but the mode will not change on the main vfo.

I am using a Prolific usb to serial cable on my Icom CT-17 civ level unit. Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not.

Any ideas for me to try?

Tnx Scott wr0u

database 10332 (20140828) __________

http://www.eset.com