I would be lost without DX4WIN. Over 300K Q's in the log. I always felt that if Jim AD1C took all the time he does to update it, it's shelf life would be long.
Dave, W2YC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul F6EXV" <f6...@wanadoo.fr>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 08:35
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Status

Hi Paul
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us these explanations.
We sympathize with your difficulties.
Many requests have been made over the past few months, so good to read
you will be working on some.
DX4Win does basically what I expect from a logging program, and I do not
intend to change to, for example one that has updates almost every day
(a pain in the neck)
We will be looking forward to reading about the implemented
chagesupdates when your time permits, at keast we know something will
happen.
Keep up with the good work ! Thanks and also thanks to AD1C.

Best 73
Paul F6EXV