Hello !!!

Kostas big thank you for your reply !!!

I use DX4WIN v.8.05.
I have files MAS, MAS1 and MAS2.
I have them updated regularly.

When I went to the menu:
Window DXspot / right click / Membrship list
There is a button - Clear members list.
I clicked it and then accidentally click OK.
Now in the DXspots column Memb not displayed:

   E - user eQSL
   A - a member of the ARRL
   L - user LoTW.

How can I restore it?

Thanks in advance.
(excuse me for my bad english).

Good luck!
73! de Andy/UA0BA
in Norilsk ( RDA KK-66 )
ua...@yandex.ru

NCDXF # 6520
INDXA  # 4314
GDXF    # 847
A1-Op Club

If you use ad1c software, make an update. You need to have a dx4win.mas dx4win.mas1 dx4win.mas2 in the directory you have installed dx4win (not the save directory). If not, pse send me an email to send you the files I use.

73 Kostas SV1DPI