It does not appear that any logs have been uploaded yet (to ClubLog).
When operating, it will show/list QSOs.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-02-03 9:45 AM, Barry wrote:
There's a link at http://www.navassadx.com/ and click on AM I IN THE
LOG.  I worked them last night and my QSO's not there yet.  They are
probably still finalizing setup, so be patient.

I disagree with you regarding the scoreboards.  I think that's one of
the worst things that has come along to DXing.  It just encourages
piggery among big guns, taking away chances for the small signal guys to
work the DX.

73,
Barry W2UP